a small soft creature with a hard round shell on its back, that moves very slowly and often eats garden plants. Some types of snail can be eaten.
- You can see it coming in, and an incredible flash of light, and all this cavitation spreading over the surface of the snail.
- From human placenta and snail secretion to bird poo, people were ready to put anything and everything on their faces in the name of beauty.
- The snail crept half out of his shell, stretched out his horns, and drew them in again.
- One day, they found a little snail crying on the back of a butterbur leaf.
- Now the Master Snail said, “Did you see that I calmly sat here, sipping tea while you were running here and there like that? ”
- The snail”s eye, a more sophisticated version of that of the nautilus mollusk, works rather like the aperture of a pinhole camera.
- Aptly called a sea angel, this translucent creature is a snail whose foot has been modified into a pair of swimming wings.
- The light creates the illusion that the snail is bigger than it really is, giving it a glowing presence for warding off predators.
- The little snail thought that had he had the long legs as the rabbit, he would be able to jump to the top of the other dune easily.
- It seems to the snail that this time of sending the message is like spending his whole life.